Firefly Collection No 6 -Â To The Last Bullet: Germany’s War On 3 Fronts. Part 2 Italy
ADH Publishing, in collaboration with The Oliver Publishing Group, is proud to announce a new series of books for the modeller, military enthusiast and general reader.
Each title will include
– Superbly rendered and meticulously researched colour profiles
– Black and white period photographs sourced from the worldâ€™s major archives and private collections
– Background history
– Detailed orders of battle and tables of organisation
The sixth title in this series, To The Last Bullet: Germany’s War On 3 Fronts. Part 2 Italy, written by Claude Gillono includes –
– Black and white archive photographs – many from Claude’s extensive private collection which have never been published before – – Authoritative text and captions
– 13 pages of full colour artwork by Dennis Oliver highlighting over 40 different vehicles including Panthers, Tigers, Panzer III and IV tanks, half-tracks, the Nashorn self-propelled gun and of course the ubiquitous StuG.
– Detailed vehicle allocation tables